The SpectrumMICRO-1000 is a clinical micro current generator designed to manage chronic and acute pain. It enables the practitioner to control the patient's pain during the healing process. Not to be confused with a conventional T.E.N.S. device, it differs in both the type of electrical output the unit produces and in how the instrument is utilized. Provides easy treatment protocol set up; selectable audio function indicator; and quick read, illuminated, visual function indicators. For portability, or when AC power is unavailable, it includes a rechargeable battery pack with a battery.
• Touch pad controls
• Colored illuminated display
• Selectable audio and conductivity LED display
• Selectable audio current output LED display
• Sectable 20-1000 microampere range
• Selectable 0.5-640Hz frequency range
• Variable polarity
• Point conductance measurement
• Remote treatment on/off conductance probe
• 24 Karat gold plated electrodes
• Battery operable
• Two Year Warranty - Parts and Labor (batteries excluded)
Note : This is a special order item. It will take about 2-3 weeks to arrive.