about 2.25"W x 3.0"H
GUA SHA THEORY:
Gua Sha is a traditional natural therapy, which is based on traditional Chinese medicine theory: use Gua Sha tools, wiping meridian points or skin to stimulate and improve micro-circulation, expels wind and cold, heat and dampness, promotes blood circulation, relieves pain, enhances the body's own potential disease resistance and immune function, so as to achieve and uphold the purpose of preventing and curing diseases.
- Gua Sha can dilate capillaries and increase secretion of sweat, promote blood circulation, help to improve high blood pressure, stroke, muscle aches and other cold-induced arthralgia.
- Gua Sha can play adjustment through the air, relieve fatigue, increase immune function.
GUA SHA STEPS:
Asked: before Gua Sha, consult a professional for advice and common sense precautions.
Preparation: prepare complete Gua Sha appliances and supplies, checking for cracks Gua Sha plates, the edge is smooth, whether rounded corners, thickness is moderate, scraping with a lubricant if ready, so as not to hurt the skin.
Select a Position: depending on the desired wiping the site, select the appropriate position.
Apply Gua Sha Oil: make sure the wiper parts evenly coated Gua Sha oil to avoid harming the skin, the amount should be thin. Excessive amount, it will be shed along the skin dirty clothes, is not conducive to the wiper.
Wiping: right hand holding Gua Sha tools, flexible use of wrist, arm strength, from light to heavy, according to a certain direction of the wiper. The angle of Gua Sha tool and skin should be 45 °.
Time: for each scratch about 20 times and each wiping time no more than 10-20 minutes is appropriate. For the first time to Gua Sha, the way should not be heavy and time should not be long. Do not wipe the some position within 3-6 days.
After wiping: use a clean towel or paper towel to wipe out Gua Sha oil and get dressed, drink a cup of warm water or salt water to supplement the body fluid digestion, promote metabolism, speed up the discharge of metabolic products, rest for 15 to 20 minute.
Gua Sha has many benefits, but before and after the operation should pay attention to the following points to prevention of disease, or causing new trouble.
- During the treatment, should pay attention to room temperature, especially in winter and cold air should be avoided. Wiping in the summer, you should try to avoid the fan directly blows on the treatment area.
- After wiping, avoid to take a cold beth or swim within 30 minutes.
- Avoid wipe the same spot within 3 to 6 days.
- After wiping, please drink a cup of warm water and rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Do not do Gua Sha treatment on: pregnant women; leukemia, thrombocytopenia; highly allergic skin, or suffering from skin disease; heart disease, heart failure occurs, renal failure, cirrhosis, severe systemic edema; drunkenness, hunger, satiety, thirst, fatigue person.
- Please consult professionals before Gua Sha.
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING, DO NOT DO GUA SHA:
Potentially infected wounds or wounds
New fractures occurred
Infectious skin disease
Sexually transmitted skin disease
Scraping or having to face the fear of allergy
ANGEL WING GUASHA TOOL
has a rating of stars
based on reviews.