GALAXY SPINE ANALYZERLogin to view price.
Require Acupuncture License Number For Buying Needles And Herbal Products.
Helps doctors to visualize and measure spinal and skeletal abnormalities. Pivoting foot piece allows doctors to examine the patient from posterior, lateral, and medial views. 75 1/2"H x 22.875"W x 21 1/2"D (191 x 58 x 55cm). Weighs 30 lbs (13.6kg). Latex free.
* The Advanced Features of the Spine Analyzer:
- Spine Analyzer Helps the Doctor of Chiroproactic visualize and measure the distortion of the spine and skeletal structure.
- Spine Analyzer Uprights and cross bars act as a frame that enhances and brings the picture of the patient into focus.
- Spine Analyzer is precision calibrated for easy record keeping of patient response and improvement.
- Spine Analyzer helps to analyze the efficiency of techniques being used, thereby acting as a guide to the proper care of a patient.
- Patients can be analyzed from a posterior view, lateral views or face-on view.
- Spine Analyzer has a moveable vertical and horizontal guidelines or strings can easily be set in accordance with the markings designated on the patients body offering a three dimensional perspective of the patient's body.
- The extent of deficiencies can be analyzed and a test given to indicate any improvement from the use of heel lifts or an orthopedic appliance.
- Black powder coated steel frame construction.
- A permanant plumbline along with the frame give basic guidelines from which to measure the abnormal as compared with a normal standing position.
- Portable for easy and quick setup anywhere.