Your new digital blood pressure monitor uses the oscillometric method of blood pressure measurement. This means the monitor detects your blood’s movement through your brachial artery and converts the movements into a digital reading. An oscillometric monitor does not need a stethoscope so the monitor is simple to use.
- Manual blood pressure monitor is the simplest way to take blood pressure readings at home
- Displays blood pressure and pulse readings in seconds on a large digital panel
- Measuring blood pressure at home prevents inaccurate "white-coat" readings
- Cuff fits arms 9 to 13 inches in circumference
- Main unit measures 4.125 x 3.125 x 5.375 inches (WxHxD)
[The device comes with the following components]
- Standard Cuff (9''-13'' arm circumference)
- Inflation Bulb
- Instruction Manual in English and Spanish
MANUAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
has a rating of stars
based on reviews.