The 6-qty set includes: 1 small, 1 medium and 4 large cups. The set also includes one fabric bag for easy storage and transport.
Small: 30mm/1.18' diameter
Medium: 40mm/1.58' diameter
Large: 50mm/1.97' diameter
1. Apply cream, oil or lotion on skin, then choose the right size for the desired area.
2. OPTION 1: Place the cup on the skin and gently squeeze the cup with your desired pressure to create a vacuum and release.
OPTION 2: Place two fingers underneath one edge of the cup and place your thumb on the top center of the cup. Take the far edge and place the cup down onto your skin then flatten the cup up and slide the other two fingers away while maintaining pressure on your thumb.
3. Once the cup absorbs some skin, gently maneuver the cup up and down, in zig-zags or in a circular motion. Leave the cup on for approximately 5-10 minutes. Immediately remove the cups if you feel any discomfort.
4. To remove the cup, open the edge and gently remove the cup
5. Repeat daily for cumulative and best results.
Please, consult with a physician before use, if you are pregnant, are on blood thinners, have varicose veins, heart disease or other medical conditions or if in doubt. Do no use on open wounds, fresh scars, burned skin, broken skin, irritated skin or rashes or on skin inflammations. Bruising may occur when leaving the cup on for a long time. Keep out of reach of children.
HOW TO CLEAN:
We recommend cleaning after each use. Do not clean with abrasive cleaners and/or stripping cleaners. Wash with soap or use alcohol disinfecting wipes to clean the cups. Cups can also be boiled in water or placed inside the dishwasher to sterilize