Note : Federal law restricts the sale of Acupuncture Needles to or on the order of qualified practitioners of acupuncture as determined by the states. According to this regulation, all of our customers are required to provide their Acupuncture License on the first purchase of Acupuncture Needles.
- Three-edged needle — this is a thick needle with a round handle and a triangular body and a very sharp tip. It looks like a lance. The three-edged needle is used to puncture blood vessels for the purpose of blood letting.
- The three-edge needle functions to promote the smooth flow of chi and blood in meridians, dispel blood stasis and eliminate the heat.
- It is advisable to treat blockage of the meridians, blood stasi, excess syndrom and heat syndrom, such as high fever, loss of consciousness, sore throat, local congestion or swelling.
- Individually Packed
- Made of stainless steel, these 3-Edged needles are designed for specialised acupuncture practice.
- Packed in individual blister packs and sterilized with ethylene oxide gas.
- Quantity: 100 needles per box.
- Size: 1.5mm Dia, 65mm Length
has a rating of 4.0 stars
based on 4 reviews.