The Cholestech LDX® System, using patented, innovative technology, measures a complete lipid profile plus glucose and ALT in only 5 minutes from a simple fingerstick. With our new ALT test, you can get immediate liver function results.
The scope of its measurement capabilities is not the only advantage to healthcare providers. The physician, nurse or technician can now share the results of testing with the patient on the spot, which means that action can be taken and treatment can begin immediately.
[Take 5 minutes today - save a life]
• A small, portable footprint (21cm x 12cm or 8¼" x 4¾") for easy tabletop usage and storage.
• System includes an easy-to-use printer that provides duplicate copies of test-results — one for you, one for the patient.
• Lightweight design ideal for office and other point-of-care applications.
• Factory calibrated, with easy and inexpensive software upgrades.
• Fast, 3-step procedure saves time, enhances productivity.
• Requires only a single drop of blood from a simple fingerstick and eliminates the anxiety of venipuncture.
• Provides virtually immediate feedback for on-the-spot adjustment of therapy and improve patient compliance.
• It's the only CLIA-waived system of its kind and meets all relevant National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines for precision and accuracy.
• Lab-accurate quality
• Meets all relevant National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines
• Certified for total and HDL cholesterol by the CDC's Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Network (CRMLN)
• Immediate feedback for on-the-spot care decisions
• Tests require only a simple fingerstick
• Fast, easy 3-step procedure
• CHD risk assessment
• Easy and inexpensive software upgrades for new tests
• Small, lightweight design for versatility and portability (21cm x 12cm or 8¼" x 4¾")
• System includes an easy-to-use printer, providing multiple copies of results
• Tests reimbursable by Medicare and various private payors.
OMRON ARM DIGITAL BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR HEM-1000 OMRON HEM-1000 Digital automatic sphygmomanometer spot arm Japan...