1. MOXA PRESS PELLETS 1-POINT 12MM DIA BX60
2. MOXA PRESS PELLETS 3-POINT 20MM DIA BX60
• Usage: for pain spots or acupuncutre spots
• Features: Instead of acupuncture or moxibustion without pain
• Ingredients: Plant extract of 50% including Ganghwa wormwood, mineral powder of 50%
" Method for manufacturing herb extract liquid having moxibustion effect and medically allowable materialusing the same"
Hatnim Moxa Pellet is a sticker type disposable product, which is attached on pain spots or acupuncture spots for 2~3 days instead of acupuncture or moxibustion.
[Where to Apply]
1.Pain spots or acupuncture spots
2.Muscle spots, center or around the strained muscle, ligaments or to tendons
3.Paralyzed spots or spots of motor disturbance
* To acupuncture spots(for professional)
1.Acupuncture points of Mo-hyeol, Yu-hyeol, Won-hyeol or Ohaeng-hyeol depending on relative seriousness of illness
2.Acupuncture points of Teukyo-hyeol or Gi-hyeol
3.Acupuncture points detected as being problematic by a medical detector
[How to Apply]
• Clean the spots by using alcohol sponge.
• Attach the patches to 1 ~ 3 central pain spots, if the pain spots are narrow, and 3 ~ 5 peripheral pain spots, if the pain spots are broad.
• An average of 5 to 10 patches is recommended per application per person. However, there is no limitation to the number of applicable patches per person.
• An average applicable period of 1 ~ 3 days is recommended. However, there is still no limitation to the applicable period unless the patches are automatically detached.