- This Second Edition of the Hip and Knee Anatomical Chart is completely updated!
- The main figure shows basic skeletal and ligament anatomy.
- Detail on the hip joint is provided with lateral, anterior, and posterior views. The chart shows bones and ligaments and also illustrates movement of the hip: adduction, abduction, extension, and flexion.
- Various views of the knee are shown—oblique, anterior (patella removed), and posterior. Bones and ligaments are shown, and the posterior view also includes popliteus muscle.
- Line drawing figures illustrate flexion and extension movement of the knee joint.
HIP AND KNEE
has a rating of stars
based on reviews.