- HAND POWER-7 MOXA STICKS FOR LARGE TIGER AND LION WARMER.
- Thin and rigid, compressed moxa sticks with hollow center. Larger size, 4" x 0.25" dia. Made from Sook moxa. For use with the large Rolling Lion Warmer and large Tiger Warmer. Box of 30.
- Direct moxa, indirect moxa, and needle moxa should always be administered and used under the direction or supervision of a qualified practitioner.
- Do not leave patient unattended during any moxa use.
- Do not use moxa on the face, soft skin, or other sensitive body areas. Do not use moxa on infants or young children. Do not use moxa on patients who are not able to detect the sensations of heat or pain (i.e. elderly, patients with nerve damage, etc).
- When using needle moxa, a protective shield, (i.e. aluminum foil), must be placed under and around the needle to protect the skin from loose or falling moxa ash.
- When using moxa rolls, the burned ash must be frequently removed by gently tapping the side of the roll against a suitable container. For patient safety, do not use moxa rolls or any moxa product if damaged or cracked.
- Always ignite stick-on moxa first and then apply to the point. If heat becomes uncomfortable, remove or move moxa to another location. If used incorrectly, redness or a small heat blister may appear after application.
HAND POWER-7 MOXA STICKS - LARGE
has a rating of 1.0 stars
based on 1 reviews.