- The Pointer Plus is a complete clinic in your hands. Modern, hand held, 6.5" long unit offers sensitive location and stimulation, which are independently adjusted with two separate control dials.
- The pulse frequency is fixed at 10 Hz. A flashing light and sound indicate when detection is made. The spring activated detection probe allows a uniform pressure when searching. The grounding circuit is made by holding the metal plate on the side of the unit or with the hand grounding pole.
- Accessories include 2 probe tips (ear 2 mm 0.08" and body 4 mm 0.16"), hand grounding pole with attached wire, 9 volt battery, carrying case, and instructions.
- 500 ohm test load
- Output channels one
- Frequency 10 Hz (fixed)
- Volts & current 0 to 25 volts, 0 to 50 milliamps
- Pulse width 260 microseconds (mS)
- Pulse shape asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse modes continuous
- Skin impedance monitoring sound and light indication
- Freq indicator flashing green light
- Power source 9 volt battery
- Size 6.5" x 1.3" x 0.9"
- Weight, color 0.1 lb (60 grams), beige color
has a rating of stars
based on reviews.