- Briefly describes a healthy diet plan and provides further detail on physiological hazards that accompany low-carbohydrate diets.
- Lists strategies for diet planning and contains suggetions and tips for physical activity.
- Shows how to calculate Body Mass Index (BMI) and contains a chart showing acceptable weights based on BMI.
- Discusses the unique risks of apple- and pear-shaped fat distribution.
- Explains calories and how to calculate your total daily energy needs.
- List calories burned by various activities from basketball to walking. Lists problems associated with overweight and underweight.
MAINTAINING HEALTHY WEIGHT
has a rating of stars
based on reviews.