LANCET is a convenient medical tool for collecting blood samples during medical examinations and physical checkups. The disposable tool can be used anytime and anywhere to obtain a blood sample from diabetic patients to measure their blood sugar level. A lid is included to protect the needle from becoming contaminated with dust, etc. The lid completely seals the needle making it impossible for any foreign material to come in contact with the needle. This ensures safe storage and easy portability. Packaged 200pcs per box
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER : 6.2MM STANDARD
- POINT DIAMETER : 3.2MM±0.2
- OVERALL LENGTH : 1.00 INCHES
- MATERIALS : POINT : TYPE 304 STAINLESS
- BODY : POLYETHYLENE
- 23 Gauge 200/Box
- 26 Gauge 200/Box
- 30 Gauge 100/Box
[General purpose Lancets Features and Benefits]
- Easy to use and grip.
- Very smooth, Tri-bevel point.
- Use with most Lancing Devices.
- Sterile with x-Ray Irradiation.
- Packing / 100 or 200 Lancets per box bulk.
- Controlled depth penetration.